The multi-user system is designed to optimize the company’s management, thanks to the sharing of resources and the allocations of tasks and functions to each collaborator.
To invite new users to join your company, click on and go to the Manage Staff tab in your account. Click on and add the email address of the person you want to send the invite to and choose a role. The person you have invited will receive an access link via email.
You can assign the following roles:
- Owner: is the person who has the complete control of the farm and the total control of data, report and statistics
- Manager: is the person responsible for the operational management, in the absence of the owner. The owner can authorize access to certain activities.
- Operator: is a person with only an operational role. He is authorized to edit only the data entered by him. He has access only to the basic information and statistics, unless otherwise stated by the owner.
- Viewer: is a person authorized to view data and the information shared with him, but he is not enable to edit them
- Tutor: the tutor is a Farm4Trade expert who can help you take the first steps in the app, provide assistance or solve problems by logging directly into your account. The Tutor can be removed at any time by the account owner.
The benefits of using a multi-user system are huge, in addition to a clear and accurate subdivision of the roles, farmers can assign tasks and duties to each users registered as member of the farm from the calendar.