Estimated reading time: 3 minute(s)
Once you have populated your farm, we suggest you to use the app constantly to let the system compiling a series of statistics of your farm that will give you useful information about the performance of the activity.
Obviously the quality of the data entered will determine the quality of the analysis returned by the system. So the breeder’s ability to constantly enters data is essential.
The system will also compare statistics that belongs to different periods (1-3-6 or 12 months)related to the specific element investigated.
In general you will be able to obtain graphs that represents your farm dimension with the following details:
- Sex and age of animals for each species and breed
- Female get pregnant for each species and breed
- Number of calves born for each species and breed
- Number of animals that have reached the age of weaning and for example may be ready to be sold
- Age of weaning in days, that is to say, an average speed for animal growth and how long it can live without its mother.
- Average weight of the newborn calves with information on the bull quality and the ability of cows to give birth to bigger calves
- Average age of the cows that give birth new calves. It also provide indications concerning how old the herd is and if the older animals need to be replaced.
- Information about cow health and, more generally, about animals feeding