Estimated reading time: 3 minute(s)
The multi-user management is a feature that is intended only for business users.
So to work in a team you have to create a farm. Multi-user management is designed to optimize management by sharing resources and assigning roles and functions to each individual employee.
You can create your farm and assign the following roles:
- Owner: is the person who has full control of the farm and absolute control over data, reports and statistics
- Manager: is the person responsible for the operational management, thereby takes the place of the owner
- Operator: is authorized to modify only the data entered by him. Has access only to basic information and statistics unless otherwise specified by the owner
- Guest/Viewer: is a person authorized to view data and information that has been shared with him, but he cannot perform any action.
The advantages of a multi-user system are enormous:
- You always have a clear overview of the division of roles and shared information
- Using the calendar, you can assign tasks to each registered user on the same farm
For more information about How to make the most out of the calendar.