Estimated reading time: 2 minute(s)
You can record data related to the offspring of one or more animals at the same time. On selected animals, you must indicate the type of birth by choosing from the following:
- Abortion (cow that has lost calf during pregnancy)
- Stillbirth (calf born dead or dead shortly after birth)
In the case of a calf born:
- Unassisted: a cow that has given birth without assistance / no difficulty
- Easy Pull: with the help of a person but without medical assistance
- Hard Pull: when the situation requires two people without medical assistance or a person with medical assistance.
- Surgical assistance: a veterinary intervention was necessary.
- Mal presentation: e.g. Breech
- Elective surgical: surgical removal of the calf before the cow has the opportunity to give birth